Hello everyone, Social Media Fellow is back with another post. In this post, I am going to explain how to use Snapchat filters in TikTok videos. This is the most commons question TikTok users ask me. So, I have complied with the answer with pictures to make it easy for you to understand. Let’s get started…
In order to do that, we have to record the video in Snapchat first and then upload it to TikTok. I will explain the whole process in a while.
Add/Use Snapchat filters in TikTok Videos
The steps are pretty simple. The basic idea behind is to record video in Snapchat first with filters you like and then uploading them to TikTok.
Record Video in Snapchat and Export it
Record the video in Snapchat and save it by long-pressing and select the “Export Snap” option. Your Snapchat video will be saved to the gallery.
If you wanted to add music to your Snapchat video, follow these steps:
- Download a music application called “Gaana” in your iOS or Android.
- You can listen to millions of songs for free. Play any song you want to add in your video.
- Let the song play and open Snapchat and record the video.
Upload video to TikTok
Now it’s time to upload the saved Snapchat video to TikTok. In order to upload a custom Snapchat video, here is the very simple process:
- Open TikTok and Click on the “Plus” button located at the bottom center of the screen.
- Select “Upload”, located at the right and select the video you just exported from Snapchat.
- Make any required changes to that and upload it!
That’s it. You now have a TikTok video with Snapchat filters.
Now, if I am discussing how to use Snapchat filters, it will be a good option to discuss why you need Snapchat filters on TikTok. Why not just use the regular TikTok filters. Here is the answer to it.
Why use Snapchat filters in TikTok?
It will not be wrong to say that Snapchat has a large variety of filters which TikTok doesn’t offer. With more than 500+ million users on it, Snapchat filters are very popular.
With regular filters updates every day or week, it is a hotspot for the TikTok fans who want amazing filters on their TikTok videos.
If we talk about the benefits of using Snapchat filters on TikTok, there are various benefits.
Edge over others: As not everyone knows and uses Snapchat filters on TikTok, it is a great option to get an edge over others and get more followers and likes.
Great way to create Attention-grabbing content: Have you ever wondered how to get on the TikTok “For you” page? If yes, check out my guide on it. But in the guide, I explained that attention-grabbing videos tend to perform much better than the normal videos. This means, you will get on the FYP on TikTok and will get a lot of likes and followers.
Is TikTok Down Today?
Check out this article on “Is TikTok down today?“. In this article, I explain how to find the issue and solve it in both Android and iOS.
How to Disable Comments on a particular TikTok video?
- Choose the video you want to upload.
- Now edit the video in a way you want to.
- Click on Next.
- After choosing your relevant hashtags, you’ll see comments off option.
- Turn on the toggle. This will make sure that no one comments on your video.
Also, if you want to know how to disable comments on all the TikTok videos, make sure to check out my article on it.