This post clearly describes how to enable dark mode on WhatsApp on an iPhone.
Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well. After a long waiting, users of WhatsApp get the popular dark mode feature on their devices.
Here’s how you can turn on dark mode on your iPhone:
- Go to the control center by swiping down from the top-right corner.
- Turn on Dark mode from there.
- Open Whatsapp now and it will be in the dark mode.
If you don’t see the dark mode icon in your control center, You have to add that from settings.
Where is how you can do that:
Settings > Control Centre > Customise Controls > More controls> tap on + dark mode.
So that was how you can enable dark mode on WhatsApp on iPhone.
But in case dark mode doesn’t appear by doing this, you may have to do a little bit more. This has been answered in the question below.
Why can’t I enable dark-mode on WhatsApp on iPhone?
There are two possible reasons for that.
- You don’t have the latest version of WhatsApp. Hence, you should update your WhatsApp to the latest version through AppStore.
- You don’t have the current iOS software on your iPhone. Therefore, try looking for the software update for your device. As of now, iOS 13.3.1 is the latest version.
If you’re still facing the problem, try to reinstall the application on your iPhone. This will solve the problem.