Hi everyone, I hope you’re well. Social Media fellow is back with another post. This post is related to the ShareChat app. One of the most asked questions is how to delete the ShareChat app account permanently? Here, I got a solution for you.
To delete the ShareChat app account permanently, go to Settings > Privacy Setting and Tap on “Remove Profile”. This way you can easily delete the ShareChat app account.
A friend of mine was finding it difficult to delete his account from the ShareChat app. I did it for him and thought about writing a blog post in case anyone else needs. The detail explanation is below.
Here are simple steps to delete ShareChat account:
- Open the ShareChat app and go to your profile.
- Now go to the “Settings” tab which is present at the top right corner.
- Go to privacy settings. After that, tap on remove profile.
- Now Enter your mobile number in the box.
- And you’re done.
This method is tested and a working method. You don’t need to send any emails to the ShareChat. It’s a very simple process.
Also, never about the language of the text in the images. I use Hindi as default in the testing phone.
Also, I have seen many users having other kinds of issues with ShareChat account deletion. Sometimes it gives an error or something.
How to Stop ShareChat App notifications?
I know this seems to be a silly question but most of my users asked about this in the past.
So here is the way to stop ShareChat App notifications:
- Click on the profile pic in the top left corner of the home screen and click on the bell icon to open the notifications window.
- Go to settings icon located at the top right corner in the notification window, you can stop notifications by clicking on the toggle button.
In this way, you can easily stop notifications from the ShareChat application.